Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys best price I can find for a Genuine Peugeot Solid Flywheel Conversion Kit is £260, anyone beat that????:thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
250NM of torque and no DMF, tyres will vanish like doughnuts on a coppers tea break. The DMF is there to protect the drivetrain and tyres from the torque, and the modification is fast going out of fashion among cabbies because of this.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
250NM of torque and no DMF, tyres will vanish like doughnuts on a coppers tea break. The DMF is there to protect the drivetrain and tyres from the torque, and the modification is fast going out of fashion among cabbies because of this.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
437 Posts
307 SW ain't good on front tyres WITH a DMF and this is a Peugeot mod who apparently knew best when they put a DMF in to start with and now they know best by introducing the solid flywheel as a replacement like for like for the DMF so the 'who knows best' is very much still open to debate (but please not here, seen it too many times now)

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
I cannot see peugeot actually holding their hands up and saying yes we made a mistake fit a solid one

A dual mass flywheel is actually a good idea as it does protect the drivetrain from sudden torque but a 110 does not really produce enough torque to be a problem

My renault espace has a dual mass flywheel and has 200k miles on it and causes no problem peugeot ones tend to last 80k in our taxis then need replaced due to noise !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts