Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

In the brochure it says there are floor mats with stiching for GT and GT-LINE trims.

Are there any (normal) floor mats delivered with the Allure trim ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes the drivers mat is fitted with 2 of the press stud type holders and normal mats for front and rear passengers.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AFAIK You don't get mats as standard on the Allure trim.
So it was a gesture from the dealership or you need to buy them extra ?

That's quite a mean saving to me...

·
Registered
160 Posts

The dealer did not mention anything about the mats being a gift or extra, they arrived with the car.
He also buys us a coffee every time he sees us, maybe something to do with it being a friendly family business. (Grandfather, Father and Son) since 1836 selling bicycles and tyres at the beginning.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes, it's a nice gesture from the dealership. I bought the official rubber mats in the end which I'm more than happy with....but alas not free.

·
Registered
13 Posts

I've had to buy floor mats for the 7 cars I have bought new over the years, including BMW. I have just bought a set for my wife's VW UP and a set for my 3008 from an on line UK company. You can personalise them in many different ways. I had grey with a red border to brighten up the interior a bit. I had my wife's name stitched into her front mats, together with a coloured border. Still only cost what Peugeot would have charged for a set of good mats.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've had to buy floor mats for the 7 cars I have bought new over the years, including BMW. I have just bought a set for my wife's VW UP and a set for my 3008 from an on line UK company. You can personalise them in many different ways. I had grey with a red border to brighten up the interior a bit. I had my wife's name stitched into her front mats, together with a coloured border. Still only cost what Peugeot would have charged for a set of good mats.
What website have you ordered them from (the one you can personalise the mats ?) please ?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
The Aikinite contrast stitched mats, I had supplied as standard with my GT, are very nice (part code 98193154BY) - they are a mere £110.00 from Peugeot as a part!

They are far better quality than those supplied with my C4 Grand Picasso, which seemed to be foam backed and looked like you'd be through the heel area of the mat, in no time.

I alternate these contrast stitched mats with the official rubber mats (depending on the time of year) which are also very good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts