Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps, a mate has driven his 307 2.0 '51 90bhp without a fan belt and completely flattened the battery. now upon reconnecting a new one it will not start and the alarm light is flashing on the dash...car is in economy mode(obviously) and nothing works....now i want to check with my planet if it has 'lost' the key only i dont know which parameters to look under. also i understand there is a resynch procedure. any ideas. thanks chaps....as an after thought, i know there's lots of info about this on here, i just aint no good with the search bar as it always comes back with the wrong stuff...:mygod: thanks for any help guys....:goteam:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BSI Reset ??
hiya mate, if im not mistaken doing a bsi reset involves just leaving the battery off for a while and then doing a soft restart or something....well it has had that for 24hrs with no battery at all...upon recconecting the new one the problems started...thanks for the help tho...i think im mainly after the resynch procedure or the parameters in planet to look under....i appreciate the reply alot tho...thanks...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hiya mate, if im not mistaken doing a bsi reset involves just leaving the battery off for a while and then doing a soft restart or something....well it has had that for 24hrs with no battery at all...upon recconecting the new one the problems started...thanks for the help tho...i think im mainly after the resynch procedure or the parameters in planet to look under....i appreciate the reply alot tho...thanks...
quoting myself...i must be losing it...in the above post i may be completely wrong so feel free to put me right...:D

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
there is a resync procedure, not sure on where it is located...best bet is to use search mate for key programming.

does sounds like an immo issue like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts