1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
90 Posts
This is strange. When I lock the car via remote, the central locking and alarm buttons light/flash. This has never happened before. Had the car 3 years.

A search on here shows this is normal:http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/dashboard-lights-flashing-when-locked-18468/

But like I say it's never happened before..? :confused:So have I been doing something wrong for 3 years :eek:
They both have to flash, it´s possible the interior sensor have been turned of from the start, and you have turned them on by accident ;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
as above

there's a button on the dash that suggests it turns the alarm on/off although having pressed mine multiple times over the years it didn't do anything at all.... I then found out only a few months ago (having had the car approx 4 years) that IT IS alarmed lol

I think it turns the sensors on/off but it doesn't acknowledge when you press it, try double locking the car with the windows open and then stick your arms inside, if that doesn't do anything ignition on, press the button and do it again

·
Registered
90 Posts
as above

there's a button on the dash that suggests it turns the alarm on/off although having pressed mine multiple times over the years it didn't do anything at all.... I then found out only a few months ago (having had the car approx 4 years) that IT IS alarmed lol

I think it turns the sensors on/off but it doesn't acknowledge when you press it, try double locking the car with the windows open and then stick your arms inside, if that doesn't do anything ignition on, press the button and do it again
Press and hold the alarm button, then the interior sensor is of, alarm will still bee on
after you close the door you have to Waite 3 min before the car sleep and then you can test if the interior sensor is on or off
To lock the car without alarm, use key and not remote

1 - 4 of 4 Posts