Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did post about this sometime ago but was a bit hard to describe, finally caught it on video as it's intermittent.

Peugeot 107, 2008. Auto.
On start up with foot on the brake the dash lights flash, see video.
Does not do it every time, just now and again. Only seem's to last a few seconds then fine..
Not dependant on weather, will do it when wet or dry...
Battery seem all ok, checked earth strap and cleaned. Have good voltage with engine running and not running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUYzln6maQA&list=UUOE-s-aBMY2tdTtkdu4-tiQ

Any ideas cos I am lost on this.. Removed cover around speedo today and looked for anything loose but all seem's fine..

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
is it just the dash lights flashing or is there any other if its just the dash lights then there is a fault with the clock set and you could either have them mended or purchase another set but if purchasing another set then make sure the mileage is the same or less as the car will take the highest mileage

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
IIRC the 107 is based on the Toyota Aygo & uses a non multiplexed Toyota electrical system.

I doubt the 107 has the same anti clocking system built in as other multiplexed PSA Peugeot / Citroen stuff - im happy to be proved wrong though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does this only happen on start-up or has it happened when driving?
Sorry on delay.. been away..
Only happens on start up, goes off a few seconds later.
Does not always do it, just now and again.
Car running fine and no other issues, I have learned to live with it but wife keeps "moaning" lol...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts