1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all am new to this forum.

My CD Changer isn't working on my 307 hdi d turbo 52 reg. It's a
Blaupunkt model which takes 5 discs. All 5 lights are flashing and won't
eject any discs either. Any reason why its doin this and any remedies to sort this problem?

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
JamesBond007 said:
Hi all am new to this forum.

My CD Changer isn't working on my 307 hdi d turbo 52 reg. It's a
Blaupunkt model which takes 5 discs. All 5 lights are flashing and won't
eject any discs either. Any reason why its doin this and any remedies to sort this problem?

Cheers
Just traded my old car in for a 307 2003 HDI & the multichanger is flashing - All 5 lights.

Has anyone got to the bottom of this? How much will it cost?

Only had the car 2 weeks, should I take it back?

·
Registered
862 Posts
markdavies1978 said:
Just traded my old car in for a 307 2003 HDI & the multichanger is flashing - All 5 lights.

Has anyone got to the bottom of this? How much will it cost?

Only had the car 2 weeks, should I take it back?

I would take it back to where you bought it. What warranty did the car come with?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep i have the exact same problem, one minute it will work fine then it does that.

Im wondering what to do about it myself.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Try pulling the fuse out which should reset the system, then reconnect, and by the way it only takes cd-r, cd-rw will cause issues!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
johnc said:
Try pulling the fuse out which should reset the system, then reconnect, and by the way it only takes cd-r, cd-rw will cause issues!!!:thumb:
Might sound ridiculous to you, but i had a quick check the other day and wasnt sure where the fuses are. Would you care to explain?
cheers,
Frank.

·
Registered
256 Posts
:) In Australia the fuses are in the glove compartment!!!
Where you might say behind the black boxed area. Use a flat head screw driver No.2 size and twist the plastic screws to the central position to remove then remove the panel, should it not come out keep trying they are tedious little suckers...

The fuse box is enormous, when you pull the fuse for audio out, if you find it, it's in french, if that fails take out wiring loom 1- which is white and wiring loom 2 which is light grey, make sure the car has been off for over 20 minutes, or else all the systems may stuff up!!!!

You will have to reset all the clocks and stations etc on the multi-function screen etc...

Try this as a your first avenue!!!! The second avenue is to apply an individual cd cleaner to each stacker tray!!!!!
Try the fuse/wiring first.....

Also don't leave the loom out of it's socket for too long 90 seconds should do it, also my advice take it slowly and do the white first then the grey second!!!!

One is Door locks and multifunction screen the other is cd/audio interior lighting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts