Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought a towbar off someone on Ebay who had it on his 2009 308.
I have a 2010 308 1.6 diesel,
Can anyone give me instructions for fitting it please?

I was getting someone to do it for me, but they didn't turn up and considering it should be a simple matter of bolting it into place (I think)
Anyone know how? and what size bolts would be needed etc?

pics would be handy if anyone has some too please

·
Registered
190 Posts
For bolts take it to an iron monger or similar and ask for grade 8 bolts, NOT 8.8 as they are completely different strength. Position the tow bar cenraly on the car, drill holes and bolt up, simple. There wiring guides on the internet for the electrics but they usually come with the electrics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hiya fella are u local to essex as i have fitted 1 to mine and installed the plug n play 13pin electrics i could help u out if needed

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok no worries well u bolt the 2 end brackets in 1st but i didnt tighten mine up straight away, i then bolted the main bar to the ends when thts tight i then tightened the end bracket bolts, unfortunately i cannot help u regarding the bolt type but if u ring up a company called pfjones as mentioned above they are really helpful but tbh they looked like normal bolts to me, but if u can buy the 13pin electrics kit off ebay u need a laptop wiv pp2000 on to activate the ecu but its a fantastic piece of kit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts