Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I unfortunately smashed the glass of my near side wing mirror. I’ve got my replacement but I’m not too sure how to fit it. There are two connectors - the little one only fits one way so that one is easy, but the big one, with one black wire and one purple/ black, could fit either way. Anyone know which way up this connector goes, or doesn’t it matter? I’m guessing the mirror is just a push fit after fitting the connectors, but any advice would be welcomed. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
I unfortunately smashed the glass of my near side wing mirror. I’ve got my replacement but I’m not too sure how to fit it. There are two connectors - the little one only fits one way so that one is easy, but the big one, with one black wire and one purple/ black, could fit either way. Anyone know which way up this connector goes, or doesn’t it matter? I’m guessing the mirror is just a push fit after fitting the connectors, but any advice would be welcomed. Thanks.
Looks like it connects to the heating pad on the backside of the mirror, which is just a "dumb" resistor, so either way should work.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Looks like it connects to the heating pad on the backside of the mirror, which is just a "dumb" resistor, so either way should work.
Thanks. I’m just a bit worried about getting the mirror off again if I get it wrong!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts