Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all again,

i have just orderd my wife some colour coded rear parking sensors, I was wondering if anyone can tell me the size of the space between all 4 of the sensors and how far down from the black strip on the bumper they are befour I start drilling......:p

·
Registered
906 Posts
zerocool5050 said:
Hi all again,

i have just orderd my wife some colour coded rear parking sensors, I was wondering if anyone can tell me the size of the space between all 4 of the sensors and how far down from the black strip on the bumper they are befour I start drilling......:p
10 inches apart.. I usually put one eack on the sides and then space out them evenly in the middle..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All fitted, did it in about 3 and 1/2 hours, looks pretty well if I say so myself. The hardest bit was making a hole in the gromit on the nearside to let the cables pass through, had to bore away to get enough room to pass the connector on the end. Will up some pics later.

J

·
0 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much did they cost?
Are they Peugoet original ones that connect into existing wiring looms?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jmkent said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much did they cost?
Are they Peugoet original ones that connect into existing wiring looms?
Around £38 deliverd and painted to my code on the car, they did a really good math. It is not a peugeot set, had to scotch lock it to the reverse wires. Im at work at the moment but when i get 2 mins whilst it is light outside I will take photos and post them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts