Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone knows if this is possible? We have a 2.0 blueHDI. The same engine as in the 308GT, it also uses the same SMEG unit.

I wonder if it is enough by installing the acc radar and activate it in diagbox. I can't see any big differences between the 2 cars technically and I know the 308 GT has acc.

Any opinions?

·
Registered
Peugeot 508 RHX 2015 2.0 Hybrid4
6 Posts
Does anyone knows if this is possible? We have a 2.0 blueHDI. The same engine as in the 308GT, it also uses the same SMEG unit.

I wonder if it is enough by installing the acc radar and activate it in diagbox. I can't see any big differences between the 2 cars technically and I know the 308 GT has acc.

Any opinions?
Hi,
I would like to know the same. I gor second hand 508 RXH Hybrid 4 with lots of technology but it seems like it has missed on the Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Departure as usful features... I can see there is a camera on the windshield/rear mirror view so I guess there should be an option utilizing that one?
@Peugeotrene, did you manage with the ACC on your 508?
Thanks

·
Registered
2016 508 SW GT
8 Posts
Hi,
I would like to know the same. I gor second hand 508 RXH Hybrid 4 with lots of technology but it seems like it has missed on the Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Departure as usful features... I can see there is a camera on the windshield/rear mirror view so I guess there should be an option utilizing that one?
@Peugeotrene, did you manage with the ACC on your 508?
Thanks

Any opinions?
Did either of you find any further information on this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts