Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having just picked up the 407, I am looking at fitting a parrot hands free kit, are there any pit falls I should look out for and do I need any extras other than the wiring that comes in the kit
Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
having just picked up the 407, I am looking at fitting a parrot hands free kit, are there any pit falls I should look out for and do I need any extras other than the wiring that comes in the kit
Thanks
Hi
I have a parrot minikit neo found it very good and you can move it from car to car.

same as this

·
Registered
6 Posts
I considered a parrot but ended up with this

A supertooth Buddy.

SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Car Kit: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Saw the reviews and decided to take the plunge, have now bought one for my partner. Who now drives 1000 miles a week as a nurse, and has to stay in contact.

Even has voice calling, sync with your phone in seconds. Easily move from car to car. I was a bit concerned about battery life, but seems to last for days, spec says 1000 hours on stand by.

My best purchase for ages.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have just fitted a Motorola TK30 with iPod control a few weeks ago, only observation is that nothing will fit behind the dash, so I put the computer behind the glovebox so it all goes back in. Took about 3 hours to root it all in and I used a piggy back fuse to get power instead of spurring into the 12v socket. Just make sure you have the correct ISO to SOT lead for the RD4 radio, they are £9.99 from Halfords. It's cheaper than eBay :thumb:

·
Registered
394 Posts
It's when you get to this point and the instructions say 'this kit must only be installed by a qualified professional' that you may lose your nerve :p

:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts