Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody.

I bougt me 308 -17 last year. Needed a new car fast and i feel in love with this one at first test drive. It`s a 1,2l 130hk style automatic. When a bought it it was dark grey but i felt that i wanted something more eye catching. I have som smal ideas but will keep it kind of original. Hope you like it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180102/63458baef36861d2113c7134268d78d2.jpg[/IM

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice job, you just have to doo something about those black door handles in my opinion.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stunning looking car....love the new colour and agree those door handles would finish it off nice....chrome ones.

Thanks. The doorhandles are wrapped in gloss black. I like it when they matches the doorposts and defuser in the rear. But if i change my mind i will consider crome

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
I like the black handles! Gloss black wheels now to match!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I like the black handles! Gloss black wheels now to match!
I agree with Stevy, Black wheels will compliment the black handles. A must do in my opinion..

Grumpy

·
Registered
2017 2008 1.2 Auto petrol in metallic dark green
945 Posts
Looks like its gotta be black wheels, I agree with the others. Looks really cool in its new paintwork, wish I had the spare cash for a respray....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like its gotta be black wheels, I agree with the others. Looks really cool in its new paintwork, wish I had the spare cash for a respray....

Looks like i need to see if i can find another set of wheels, or if i just se if i repaint the ones i have. Kind of line them in some weird way

About the car it just wrapped in Hexis wrap by Wrapzone in Stockholm, Sweden. Check them out. Love their work. This was the first Peugeot the ever did

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like i need to see if i can find another set of wheels, or if i just se if i repaint the ones i have. Kind of line them in some weird way

About the car it just wrapped in Hexis wrap by Wrapzone in Stockholm, Sweden. Check them out. Love their work. This was the first Peugeot the ever did

What kind of price is a full wrap

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 2008 1.2 Auto petrol in metallic dark green
945 Posts

Know what you mean about the wheels, they are nice and looked great when the car was blue, probably be cheaper to buy an off the shelf set of black wheels and sell the original wheels to recover some of the money spent.

·
4,024 Posts
Hi....looks good...is that a vinyl wrap...or a spray colour change?

note to self....must read previous posts...sorry

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
I think those standard wheels would look awesome in black but would keep some silver to break it up a bit

Reactions: Piren79
1 - 19 of 19 Posts