Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that’s 1 year with my Allure 1.2 EAT8. It had its first service on Thursday at 7317 miles. I haven’t had any problems and I’m still really liking the car and can’t say there is anything I dislike about it (except for having to disable the stupid start/stop system every time I start the engine).

The Peugeot App says it has averaged 39 mpg over the 12 months, which I think is pretty good
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad that you're enjoying your ride. I like the colour. Interested to know what you think about the 1.2 motor. Mine is 1,6 and sometimes wish it had just a bit more power. Generally though, it's an extremely capable vehicle.
I like the 1.2 Puretech, this is the second car I have had with this engine. previous one was a Citroen C4 Picasso. It has enough power for my needs and has a pleasant little growl when pushed, it may not suit you if you find the 1.6 lacking sometimes, you probably need to test drive one. The EAT6 is a good box, but the EAT8 is another step forward.

The interior is a really nice to be and everyone that gets in the car coments on it, The only small critisism about the interior is the aircon controls being accessed throgh the touch screen rather than more easily adjustable rotary controls.

I got my car just before the new model came out, I could have waited but the broker I orderd the through didn't know what discount he would be able to get on the new model (if any), I got 19% off list on this car! couldn't turn that down! Also it's a shane they have taken the spare wheel out of the new model and replaced it with a repair kit.

Reactions: nsw1654
1 - 2 of 2 Posts