Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was told to go to GPS Underground for a link to d/l rneg rt6 2.85. But I just get old posts or a blank screen or saying 'tis shut down.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Rneg rt6 2.85 and/or 2.86 for the rt6 please? Or a link.
Thanks David

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rt6 2.86

Hello, I was told to go to GPS Underground for a link to d/l rneg rt6 2.85. But I just get old posts or a blank screen or saying 'tis shut down.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Rneg rt6 2.85 and/or 2.86 for the rt6 please? Or a link.
Thanks David

Hi you can buy update on eBay £37 it was comes on stick and with camera alerts I used this to update my maps on my 508 sw and will be updating my system on my 3008 Alure 2015

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried that!

Hello, Tried that and the stick is not reconised by 3008. Have researched and it was suggested that I try it on cd / dvd. BUT the s/w on stick is protected and I cannot copy to dvd writer. Also told that have to update to 2.85 and then to 2.86. links say to d/l from Gps underground, but cannot find a working link yet. Hence the request does anyone have the s/w. Thanks for reply though.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rt6 2.86

Hi this is what I used
Very Latest 2017-2 (2017-2018) Map Updates for Citroen and Peugeot RT6 System
Citroen EMyway and Peugeot WipNav+

Released 1st August 2017

Including Latest Speed Camera Alerts
Latest 2.86 B-R1 Software Update
and 7 Digit Postcode Search Activation

Important note on compatibility:
Some models of the same year can have up to 3 different navigation systems fitted.
If you are not sure which you have, give me the car's VIN and I can check.

Important - The minimum software version required to use this product is 2.10. The Minimum software version for 7 digit postcode activation is 2.80. If you have a lower version of software I can supply the upgrade required.To check your version, press and hold in the "setup" button until the help menu appears. Select "Telephone/Audio Diagnostics" "Device Description" and "Software". Your software version will be displayed.

THIS UPDATE, ALONG WITH SOFTWARE VERSION 2.86, WILL ACTIVATE 7 DIGIT POSTCODE SEARCH.
IF YOU REQUIRE THIS AND NEED TO UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE, LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR ORDER
AND I WILL INCLUDE THE SOFTWARE CD

You will receive: 1 USB stick containing map updates
1 Activation Code.
1 Software Update CD (if required).
1 Speed Camera Database CD

In accordance with local legislation, the Risk Areas database contains information on high-risk zones in the following countries:
- Alert for danger zones: France
- Alert for traffic lights with radar cameras, radar speed traps: Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Andorra.
If you are driving in a country where speed alerts are prohibited, you will not have warnings in that country.

Full instructions and after sales product support included.
Check my feedback.
I have detailed knowledge of all Peugeot/Citroen Navigation Systems.

NB. You car's VIN (Vehicle ID Number) is needed to generate the activation code.
The VIN can be found in the registration document or is displayed in the bottom right of the windscreen looking from the outside.
It is 17 characters long, letters and numbers.
Please leave a message with your order giving the VIN and your current software version (so that I can include the software update if required).

Please ensure that your system is compatible before buying as this product is not returnable.
If you are unsure give me your car's VIN and I can check.

Any problems or if you require any further info please contact me via eBay message.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rt6 2.86

Important note on compatibility:
Some models of the same year can have up to 3 different navigation systems fitted.
If you are not sure which you have, give me the car's VIN and I can check.

Important - The minimum software version required to use this product is 2.10. The Minimum software version for 7 digit postcode activation is 2.80. If you have a lower version of software I can supply the upgrade required.To check your version, press and hold in the "setup" button until the help menu appears. Select "Telephone/Audio Diagnostics" "Device Description" and "Software". Your software version will be displayed.

THIS UPDATE, ALONG WITH SOFTWARE VERSION 2.86, WILL ACTIVATE 7 DIGIT POSTCODE SEARCH.
IF YOU REQUIRE THIS AND NEED TO UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE, LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR ORDER
AND I WILL INCLUDE THE SOFTWARE CD

You will receive: 1 USB stick containing map updates
1 Activation Code.
1 Software Update CD (if required).
1 Speed Camera Database CD

In accordance with local legislation, the Risk Areas database contains information on high-risk zones in the following countries:
- Alert for danger zones: France
- Alert for traffic lights with radar cameras, radar speed traps: Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Andorra.
If you are driving in a country where speed alerts are prohibited, you will not have warnings in that country.

Full instructions and after sales product support included.
Check my feedback.
I have detailed knowledge of all Peugeot/Citroen Navigation Systems.

NB. You car's VIN (Vehicle ID Number) is needed to generate the activation code.
The VIN can be found in the registration document or is displayed in the bottom right of the windscreen looking from the outside.
It is 17 characters long, letters and numbers.
Please leave a message with your order giving the VIN and your current software version (so that I can include the software update if required).

Please ensure that your system is compatible before buying as this product is not returnable.
If you are unsure give me your car's VIN and I can check.

Any problems or if you require any further info please contact me via eBay message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Continuing saga

Hi, I purchased map update from ebay, it arrived on 3 usb sticks (protected) inc 2.86 s/w update, but on using 2.86 stick, system states "incomplete or corrupted data. On researching this on google, I was told that sometimes the system will only accept s/w update on cd /dvd. So hence trying to get a copy of the s/w 2.86 file to burn to a cd to update just the s/w. On this occasion I have the map updates, but will be updating maps regularily in future. Also was told that 2.85 had to be used first then 2.86. system Peugeot connect navigation (RT6) 2014 3008 alure operating system RNEG 2.75.D.2
For vin VF30U9HD8ES020096.
So any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your replies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts