Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know I have ordered a GT in magnetic blue and up until today I've only seen it in pictures or YouTube videos. Well driving past my local dealer today I noticed they had a magnetic blue in the showroom so had to pop in to have a perv over it. It's a GT Line so not quite the same but I am over the moon with the colour choice I've made.

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Main reason I didn't go for Blue was I had to wear a blue uniform at work for 33 years, put me right off the colour lol Does look good on the car though

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
As some of you may know I have ordered a GT in magnetic blue and up until today I've only seen it in pictures or YouTube videos. Well driving past my local dealer today I noticed they had a magnetic blue in the showroom so had to pop in to have a perv over it. It's a GT Line so not quite the same but I am over the moon with the colour choice I've made.
In the immortal words from Phil Collins:-

"When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love"

·
Registered
104 Posts
I wonder what it is that makes us choose a certain colour, I like the magnetic blue and the ultimate red really contrast nicely with the black and chrome but when I saw an amazonite grey in the show room it looked so classy and refined. But thats just my thoughts

·
Registered
544 Posts
The blue is a lovely colour guys but my Ink Blue Qashqai was a very similar colour so I had a change. And I just lurve my Sunset Copper colour.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got my blue 3008 2 weeks ago and it just looks great - had a few comments and couple of 'long looks' as they have walked by.

Saying that, I like a lot of the 3008 colours, its a great looking car :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts