Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally put a order in for a Traveller LWB Allure Auto with Safety Pack and Detachable Towbar in Rich Oak

The 3rd rear bench is now standard. Which is really annoying as I have no need for it. It was a no cost option. Now need to find storage for the damn things.

Anyone measured the rear bench so I can find suitable storage I'll be most grateful.

Also no clue about the Webesto Remote Control sigh. A fight for when the car arrives prehaps

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Hi Voltzs,

the rear seats in mine are identical to my center row that are split 2 seats and a single. 165cm wide, 65cm deep and 50cm high, folded. I would think one could possibly sell the seats on fleabay for a considerable sum, especially as you'll have the Leather. I keep mine as a spare set, should I need to take one set out for cleaning due to my horrible little sh1t grandkids, (messy little bu66ers)

The Webasto remote in the UK (don't know what part of the world you're in?) is an add on that needs to be purchased separately and installed by a Peugeot workshop as it all has to be "switched on" via their software.

Grumpy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
As Grumpy says the double rear Bench seat comes out as a single piece and it will only come out the car when folded flat. However, it is a bit of a unit. I am 6'2" reasonably fit and I struggle lifting it out as it is big, heavy and awkward for one person. I think I have said here previously that I bought a 4 wheel trolley especially to move it around. You will also have the third row single seat to consider as well. :weights:

Congrats on the new Motor. What is the waiting list like now? Hopefully better than the 11 months I had to wait. Delivery should improve though as there are now assembly plants in Russia (as well as France) and the new one at Luton will be opening soon if it hasn't already.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grumpy and Yobbo thanks for your replies. I'm currently in discussion with dealer and Peugeot UK if that rear bench can indeed be removed from factory as it only is a matter of weeks since it became standard. I'd rather not have it at all then find somewhere for it

Delivery time is est for end of July having placed a order on the 1st of May

1 - 6 of 6 Posts