Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in the process of uploading;

• PP2000
  • Lexia
  • Haynes Manuals in PDF form
  • AutoData 3.18
I'll add more as I find it, but these are the main ones. If you want anything throwing on this server, give me a shout and I'll put it on.

It's not the fastest thing in the world, should give you about 10mbit downloads, but there are no limits, or wait times! :)

To access it all go here - > Directory Listing

Phil

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'm currently in the process of uploading;

• PP2000
  • Lexia
  • Haynes Manuals in PDF form
  • AutoData 3.18
I'll add more as I find it, but these are the main ones. If you want anything throwing on this server, give me a shout and I'll put it on.

It's not the fastest thing in the world, should give you about 10mbit downloads, but there are no limits, or wait times! :)

Phil
Thanks Phil, you have my appreciation.....:thumb:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've also uploaded a few Tuning programs such as:

• ECM 6.2
  • ECM 6.3
  • ECM Drivers (Needed to find MAPs in your Flash)
  • WinOLS (Test Version, but does all you'll ever need)
  • ECUSafe (For those that want to give it a try, it does work for some people)
  • Galletto + Windows 7 Driver
  • Bosch ECU SW/HW number checker
  • Random PSA bits with varied usefulness.
I've also uploaded some ECU Dumps, some with FAP Off, some are Originals and some are dumps from Citroen C5's with no fap at the factory, useful for snooping around. Please for the LOVE OF GOD don't just flash these without knowing what you are doing the only two which I can assure are OK for flashing are my 407's original, and my 407's fap off, but you MUST match the HW/SW numbers up with your own ECU before proceeding. I wont be held responsible for your idiocy.

Finally, I've just finished uploading some documentation to go with the Tuning stuff, which gives you a little run through what the MAPS look like and what is involved in a basic remap. They wont make you in to a tuner by any means, but I found them insightful.

Phil

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've finished uploading Peugeot Service Box + SEDRE 11-2010 version (3xDVD's in ISO format)

Phil

EDIT: The php script that I'm using to display the directories/files throws a massive wobbler when the file size exceeds 2GB, you are safe to ignore them and the download will be fine, even though the front-end displays the file size as 0.

·
Registered
83 Posts
sent philkerman a PM, to see if he can put the server on over xmas.

Does anyone know if pp2000 or ecusafe will work on vista?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought pp2000 of ebay and it was supplied with drivers for windows 7 and vista . it works on vertual box running xp and is slightly limited or maybe I am.
PP2000 they say was designed to operate on xp. Ecusafe I'm looking into also
and hope this server gets active again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Replacement Server

Phil
Looks like the site has been taken down,
I Can PM as I have only Just joined,
Would be happy to provide a replacement server on virtual machine in a Colo

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi,

Been trying to access the 'Directory Listing'.

While trying to load the page, I get a message as this is a very unsafe site and has been reported to Microsoft. ???????????

Any ideas of how to get to the listings

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi philkerman
do you have original file for 1.6 hdi 9hz 407?
this car was done with ecusafe 1 year ago(dpf removed)
however i think its trying to regen as fans are always on
i need original file as cant get man that done it and it seems to have removed ability to log faults

hope you can help

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
hi philkerman
do you have original file for 1.6 hdi 9hz 407?
this car was done with ecusafe 1 year ago(dpf removed)
however i think its trying to regen as fans are always on
i need original file as cant get man that done it and it seems to have removed ability to log faults

hope you can help
Have you unplugged sensors?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts