Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I really like that shade of blue. My previous 307 was that colour and for me was the nicest colour on a 307 that I had seen. Nice wheels, are they stock or after market ?

Not too fond of the minion though as I'm no longer a lover of stickers on cars. Used to have a Capri with lots of 'Peace through NATO' stickers on it about 30 years ago :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like that shade of blue. My previous 307 was that colour and for me was the nicest colour on a 307 that I had seen. Nice wheels, are they stock or after market ?

Not too fond of the minion though as I'm no longer a lover of stickers on cars. Used to have a Capri with lots of 'Peace through NATO' stickers on it about 30 years ago :)
Looks fantastic when cleaned. These are stock wheels finished in satin gun metal grey with the lion on the centre caps the same colour as the car.

As for the minion that will be going :lol:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Well done on the minion :)

Painting the lion on my wheels the same colour as the car would probably make it look worse - the crome effect is more noticeable than the EZR silver of the car. Plus my alloys were in quire poor condition when I got the car and keep promising myself I'll rub them down and spray them. Kind of like the look of your gun metal grey wheels though not sure how they would look against the silver colour.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well done on the minion :)

Painting the lion on my wheels the same colour as the car would probably make it look worse - the crome effect is more noticeable than the EZR silver of the car. Plus my alloys were in quire poor condition when I got the car and keep promising myself I'll rub them down and spray them. Kind of like the look of your gun metal grey wheels though not sure how they would look against the silver colour.
Sorry IMO The blue Lion makes them look a hell of a lot better.

In fact the amount of complements I’ve had is really promising that I’ve done the correct thing by changing them to the blue :thumb:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Sorry IMO The blue Lion makes them look a hell of a lot better.

In fact the amount of complements I’ve had is really promising that I’ve done the correct thing by changing them to the blue :thumb:
I agree the blue lion looks good, what I meant was my car is silver and painting the chromed look lion the same silver as the car would make my car look worse than leaving them chromed. Also not sure how the satin gunmetal grey would look on a silver car even though they look smart against the blue backdrop.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
:lol: Sorry didn’t read your response properly.

Think the best thing with the colour is it’ll go with most colour cars. It'll bring the modern look to older vehicles.

Your defiantly right about leaving the lion chrome on your car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts