Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I have a 2007 207CC 1.6 THP, after some trouble with the ECU someone sent me a BSI ECU pair. I've been programming all the correct values into the BSI but I can't de-activate the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System. I've set the module to not present in the BSI and when you try and access the module specifically it says not found. But still warns me saying Tyre Pressure System not found when i turn the car on. Does anyone know how to tell PP2000 that it doesn't have tyre pressure monitors.

Second Problem, the boot release button doesn't work. You can open the boot from the key or with PP2000 but not the button. I've replaced the button and it didn't fix it. Testing the wiring connector it has a ground so i assume the wiring to the BSI is damaged. Anyone know where this wiring commonly fails.

Thanks Loads, Hoping you can help :)

·
6,451 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Did you save the configuration to the BSI after changing.

You may also need to go into the Dash and Multifunction display modules and disable TPMS in those ecu configurations.

Did the boot lock button work prior to the BSI swap. If yes I would look at configuration under locking, if No look at the harness from top of tailgate to body wires do break here from the constant movement when opening/closing tailgate.

If plan on staying around please post a brief into in the introduction section :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts