Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to upgrade the rear of my Feline to GT line or GTi is there any parts avaialble to do this.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi you can upgrade i did my last 308 feline. GT line rear parts were about £270 you don't need the tow bar blanking plate as it comes already on the diffuser the gti parts are about £400 from what i remember.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take it they are gen peug parts? Do you need to have thhem fitted or are they bolt off bolt on?

Thanks

Paul

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi it's easy to fit. The GTI one should fit ok when i got the GT line one for my car i was told they both fit. When i fitted mine there was torx screws near the adblue tank to undo then you put your hand up behind the bumper and release the push in clips round the diffuser and it then it pushes out from the bumper.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi exhaust tips clip into deffuser with a push and the reverse sensors are clipped into place i to my ones out when i dropped the deffuser down from bumper.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Last time I checked under the car, I noticed that the exhausts don’t even hook up to the rear bumper, and are just pointing down to the floor so looks like they are just for show

66 plate GT line 2.0 diesel if anyone’s interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info I have ordered the GTI diffuser, give it ago. The seller says that the tailpipes diameter:
Holes are around 9,5 centimetres so I think 8 / 8,5 centimetres pipes will fit.
PDC holes have to be drilled.

i will await its arrival before ordering tailpies hopefully they will just 'snap in'

Legend if you happen across any images would really help me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts