Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just joined the site I was hoping someone might help me with the problem i have with the above message i intermittently get. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt could the problem be a doddgy switch or wire
Thanks
Gazz

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah they are factory fitted,what normally goes wrong.
If one of the sensors goes down does the whole system fail.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I have just found out i have no reversing lights either anyone know where abouts the fuse is located as the bulbs look ok

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
check the fuse box in your glove box, and the one in the engine bay. the fuse locations are in your owners manual. :D

hope this helps

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
hmmm.... might be a loose connections somewhere on the harness, such as bad earth (if available) etc

it could be like you posted before....a dying/dead sensor

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yes if one sensor goes down then it wont work. Try the reverse light switch located on the top of the gearbox, bridge the conector to see if the light works, doubt this will cause the sensors to pack up though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
reversing sensors

well ive got the reversing lights working so any ideas about the reversing sensors still working intermittently,had a quick visuall check no wires hanging off.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think you would need (access to) a Peugeot Planet or similar to be able to detect why the sensors are not working. The fault could be within the BSI or other sealed electronic unit.

If you are able to get access, it might be worthwhile physically checking the connections and any earths in the area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts