Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Having a prob with my indicator stalk on my 306. The other day the stalk jammed tight and i was unable to move it up or down to indicate, but was still able to move it backwards and forwards. After wiggling it about (for a few hours) i loosened it and the prob appeared to be solved or so i thought. Now when i indicate its as though the left indicator will come on as and when it please. The right indicator is fine, i can indicate right as normal, ie one push up on the stalk. To indicate left i must move the stalk down one and then move it back to the off position and it may come on.

Does anyone have any ideas? im thinking the switch may be broke, in which case how much would a new stalk / switch set me back? Any help apprechiated.

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
TigerSam said:
Hi All,

Having a prob with my indicator stalk on my 306. The other day the stalk jammed tight and i was unable to move it up or down to indicate, but was still able to move it backwards and forwards. After wiggling it about (for a few hours) i loosened it and the prob appeared to be solved or so i thought. Now when i indicate its as though the left indicator will come on as and when it please. The right indicator is fine, i can indicate right as normal, ie one push up on the stalk. To indicate left i must move the stalk down one and then move it back to the off position and it may come on.

Does anyone have any ideas? im thinking the switch may be broke, in which case how much would a new stalk / switch set me back? Any help apprechiated.

Cheers
Sounds like the switch has had it. They are usually around the £50 - £70 mark depending on your model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts