Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experiencing the indicator issues (switching off after 3 flashes, headlights coming on) and after driving at night, noticed that my full beam doesn't always stay on, lost all lights for a couple of seconds too :eek:

I've checked my unit and it's definitely a delphi, with 5 connectors including ESP. Managed to find a few delphi's on ebay, right amount of connectors but the part number is different. Peugeot said my comms is 6242H5 but the units for sale have completely different part no's, 96542 539 XT for eg.

Some of the units for sale have cruise control (mine doesn't), but I understand that's not a problem. Is that why the part numbers aren't the same?

Long winded, sorry! The upshot is, can I buy a delphi 2000 with different part numbers and will it work?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Experiencing the indicator issues (switching off after 3 flashes, headlights coming on) and after driving at night, noticed that my full beam doesn't always stay on, lost all lights for a couple of seconds too :eek:

I've checked my unit and it's definitely a delphi, with 5 connectors including ESP. Managed to find a few delphi's on ebay, right amount of connectors but the part number is different. Peugeot said my comms is 6242H5 but the units for sale have completely different part no's, 96542 539 XT for eg.

Some of the units for sale have cruise control (mine doesn't), but I understand that's not a problem. Is that why the part numbers aren't the same?

Long winded, sorry! The upshot is, can I buy a delphi 2000 with different part numbers and will it work?

Thanks.
COMM 2000 DAV PEUGEOT 307 206 406 & CITROEN INDICATOR & WIPER STALKS | eBay

·
Registered
4,778 Posts

Thanks.
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/buying-comm2000-32281/

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link, but i've spoken to him and he said he's not even sure he can fix it. I know someone who can fit the new one for me but I need to know i'm buying the right one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, judging by the sticky (my bad, sorry), I've made the right checks and the part number is irrelevant.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts