Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi could anyone help please :( I have a semi auto peugeot 307 1.6 petrol and today i had numerous faults flash up.. Anti pollution fault followed by abs fault followed by braking system fault and also airbag fault and even electic circuit fault i think i saw. When these appeared my speedo stopped working and also my rev counter (luckily i was only parking the car).. Instead of panicking i remained calm and although i'm not overly mechanically minded, i thought about trying to solve the problem myself so tried giving some things a go which i read on various internet sites like disconnecting battery for 10 mins and another piece of advice i found was to check to see if water was getting into the fuse box via the bonnet release cable which ran through the bulk head, but with no luck. After messing about all evening with it, trying different things i found out that if i put the fan onto number 4 before starting the car then the only fault which appears is anti pollution fault, and both speed and rev dials work as normal and the car is fine other than the engine management light. However if i am driving the car this way and i drop the fan down to say number 2 all of a sudden the other faults appear again and both speed and rev dials stop working :mad: has anyone ever come across this before or could suggest something that i could try before i inevitably have to take it in for expensive mechanics to look at...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts