Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short car start doing the depollution system faulty dance about a month ago enging warning light coming an going blah blah ,
sensing the need for lexia 3 an diag i got myself sorted courtesy of martin
today car cut out about 7 times for the mrs so i got the lexia out an it first threw up this

So i reset it then it went for a 3 mile test drive light came back up with depollution error an diag threw these up

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj522/redrat665/20121207_150555.jpg

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj522/redrat665/20121207_154402.jpg

car did cut out once on the test run then went into limp mode changed the air filter today an euro parts gave me the wrong fuel filter so had to put the old one back on any idea's

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
info on your car might help.

but looking at the codes it looks like the high pressure regulator on the pump is faulty!, this would cause the car to cut out also , a quick test is drive it easy and once up to speed say 35mph stick it in 4th and plant the car if it cuts out i would source a new/2nd regulator you can remove and clean but this wont last long

another thing to check is your intank pump if you see any brass fillings in the fuel filter then the intank pump is breaking up and would cause a pressure drop and would make the car cut out

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the reply cmax , first off the car is a 57 plate xsport 110 bhp diesel with 52 thousand on the clock .
Took it for a test this morning after clearing all the faults last night under 2k revs for two mile threw all the gear drove as it should then soon as i started to rev the car out abit (4k) depollution fault came up an limp mode came on pulled over turn it on an off an fault stay but car drove alright till i hit the 4k again an the cut after with when i started it up again got it up to 40 in 4th an floored the peddle an it cut again although it seems a little intermitant as i tried it again an the car just kept pulling up threw the rev .
Got it home a put it on the diag an it showed up some p faults the injectors
Cheers for your time .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well its been a good few days now after the last removal of error codes i removed an replace all the fuse an replaced them back in the holders , then done the same will all the plugs i could find an the car has been running fine touch wood , im wondering if the past set of codes where thrown up from when i changed the diesel filter but hey ho its all good now till the next time ..lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts