Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Engine ECU BOSCH EDC16C34
Fault code P1614
After sales description of the fault code Accelerator pedal point of resistance information fault : No signal
Description of the diagnostics The signal is outside the tolerance (For 200 ms)
Conditions of activation of the diagnostics Consult the associated contexts for the Pcode forwarding conditions
Conditions of disappearance of the fault Ignition on
Down-grade modes if fault present Deactivation speed limiter until the next time the ignition is switched on
The speed limiter is not in default
Switching on of the warning light and/or warning message -
Main customer complaints likely Loss : Hard spot
Suspect areas Accelerator pedal
Electrical harness
Connections

Fault code P1644
After sales description of the fault code Accelerator pedal point of resistance information fault : Short circuit to positive
Description of the diagnostics The voltage of the tight spot signal is higher than 4,5 V
Conditions of activation of the diagnostics Consult the associated contexts for the Pcode forwarding conditions
Conditions of disappearance of the fault Ignition on
Down-grade modes if fault present Deactivation speed limiter until the next time the ignition is switched on
The speed limiter is not in default
Switching on of the warning light and/or warning message -
Main customer complaints likely Loss : Hard spot
Suspect areas Foot throttle pedal

Check your acc pedal. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
fault code - P1644

Hi,

i was reading the article about the fault codes, but its a bit old and i am not sure if i will get a response - but i will try :)

I have the same error code:

Fault code P1644
After sales description of the fault code Accelerator pedal point of resistance information fault : Short circuit to positive

and i am not able to perform a regeneration while the car is not on the road. PP say that a regeneration takes place every 150km and i had a warning one time about a antipolution fault - but it went away after 50km.
How can i fix the fault code as it says permanent.

thanks Ivan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts