Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, driven my car this morning, everything was fine, went to lock car and the head lights came on and windscreen wipers started. Tried to turn on the car and nothing happened, warning message appeared stating anti-theft system fault. After 5 mins the headlights switched off and the windscreen wipers stopped. I was then able to turn the car on but then the ABS, ESP and ASR warning faults appeared and do not disappear. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Hi, driven my car this morning, everything was fine, went to lock car and the head lights came on and windscreen wipers started. Tried to turn on the car and nothing happened, warning message appeared stating anti-theft system fault. After 5 mins the headlights switched off and the windscreen wipers stopped. I was then able to turn the car on but then the ABS, ESP and ASR warning faults appeared and do not disappear. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts