Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Borrowed a generic fault code reader off a mate this morning to read the codes on my 307 cc.

Codes stored are U0587, U3124 and C0300.

Are these genuine codes (i thought they all began with a "P")? Is it just the cheap generic code reader causing issues?

If they are genuine can anyone tell me what they are?

Thanks

Scott

·
6,439 Posts
Dependent on type of reader used you can get P-Codes (Powertrain), C-Codes (Chassis inc ABS), B-Codes (Body Airbag etc) and U-Codes (UART, CAN/Network codes).

Are they they permanent faults, pending or historic ?

If they are genuine they are relating to transmission park/neutral switch and vacuum supply to brake booster/gearbox plus generic network comms issues

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dependent on type of reader used you can get P-Codes (Powertrain), C-Codes (Chassis inc ABS), B-Codes (Body Airbag etc) and U-Codes (UART, CAN/Network codes).

Are they they permanent faults, pending or historic ?

If they are genuine they are relating to transmission park/neutral switch and vacuum supply to brake booster/gearbox plus generic network comms issues

Thanks Windy.

They are permanent.

The transmission park/neutral switch might actually make sense as when in park the gearbox clicks constantly as if it is trying to engage a gear by itself. Is the switch an easy part to change?

No idea where to start with vacuum supply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts