Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a few months I had an intermittent fault of the engine light coming on and going off with code U029d fault code. I then got the service light on and you Urea light flashing with message starting, emissions fault starting prevented in 700 miles. I changed the Nox sensor (under the passenger side) and got diagnostics out to reinitialise the ecu and clear the emissions. After two days of running fine the engine light has come back on with fault codes P220a & U1535. Anyone any idea what could be causing this and how to fix it. ??
Car is a 208 blueHdi 2016

·
Registered
1 Posts
For a few months I had an intermittent fault of the engine light coming on and going off with code U029d fault code. I then got the service light on and you Urea light flashing with message starting, emissions fault starting prevented in 700 miles. I changed the Nox sensor (under the passenger side) and got diagnostics out to reinitialise the ecu and clear the emissions. After two days of running fine the engine light has come back on with fault codes P220a & U1535. Anyone any idea what could be causing this and how to fix it. ??
Car is a 208 blueHdi 2016
Did you get the sensor form Peugeot or off Ebay as i am having the same problem with the same codes after replacing NOX sensor on a 2015 208 1.6hdi. I have done a few of these on other Peugeots but have always got genuine sensors but this time bought one from Ebay with 5 year warranty at about half the price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it off eBay. Prob the same as you. 5 year warranty. Maybe problem with these sensors ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts