Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. A recent fault diagnostics was done on my car, not via Planet, and the following fault codes appeared:
P0243 - Turbocharger wastegate solenoid A malfunction
P1445 - DPF additive level maximum?
P1435 - Depollution fault?
P1352 - Ignition coil A primary circuit malfunction?
P0238 - Depollution fault

Does anyone know the best ways to fix these issues?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Have you tried having the codes cleared to see if they come back? What are the issues your having with the car as well?

I'm assuming it's a hdi but engine code would be helpful for the right people to know what engine you have.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
When you get a slew of faults like that, especially on starting, it often is that the battery charge is low, and nothing else is wrong. Try charging the battery.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
P1445 - DPF additive level maximum?

P1352 - Ignition coil A primary circuit malfunction?
This is why using a generic code reader on a peugeot is really a waste of time. Or maybe you really do have a car that is dual fuel powered?

Get it diagnosed with PP2000/Diagbox.

·
5,624 Posts
P1352 - Glow Plug relay fault (as its a diesel no Ign coil)
P1445 - DPF filter blocked/fully loaded not additive level

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the lack of info was doing this at work. My car is a 307 HDI D Turbo 04 Reg. I don't have the engine code to hand will have that info posted later.

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
Your main issue sounds like the DPF is not regenerating so you need to use planet so you can go into DPF in more detail to find out what is stopping it could be low fluid could be glow plugs could be all sorts of things but what is certain is that if the DPF is blocked you will NEED to fix it if you dont you will kill your turbo or worse.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Do you have any symptoms such as limp mode and or lack of boost?

If your dpf is in fact blocked or heavily loaded it may not have damaged the engine and or turbo but it can still stop you boosting and put excess pressure on other things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts