Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I've had my 407 sw 2.0 hdi checked on the diagnostics today by a member( he was very helpful) , the engine management light is on and depolution system fault is showing, was wondering if anyone can shed any light on the following codes:
P11aa turbo pressure solenoid valve control
P0234 turbo pressure regulation
P0489 electric egr valve position repeat signal
P2563 turbo position repeat signal
P0409 electric egr valve position repeat signal
P1351 preheating relay circuit
P0102 flowmeter signal
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Brian

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Not really sure if they are vacuum or electric. I could only see one that looked like it may be a solenoind near the bottom of the engine near the cambelt end. There were what looked like vacuum pipes leading away somewhere, one of which had a Y adapter in it but couldn't really see were the pipes went to though one looked as though it went to one of the intercooler pipes. Also not sure where the turbo is on this engine so guessing it's at the back of the engine. Couldn't see anything else that remotely looked like a solenoid but I'm not familiar with the engine and layout in that car. Looks nothing like the 2.0litre engine that was in my 307.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update, this morning when missus started car and oil warning light came on, and there was a small slick of oil , I've only had a brief look but it looks like it's coming from the passenger side underneath the main fuse box area( sorry I couldn't be any more specific due to limited knowledge) , could this be related? Car is going in garage tomorrow so hopefully will get to bottom of issues, will try and find out the type of system it is too whilst there, thanks for the replys much appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.