Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i have a 307 estate, 1.6 hdi 110bhp, 55 plate, done just under 80k, i have had the anti pollution fault on and off for about a month now, usually comes on when i go over 2500 rpm in 2nd gear or over 2200rpm in 3rd gear, then goes off over the next few days.

got my car on planet last night and got the following codes

P0238 turbo pressure signal - short circuit to positive or open circuit or value to high.

P0100 Flowmeter signal - Air flow not plausible.

for the first one i think i am going to change the differential pressure sensor, which i beleive is located under the battery tray, any confirmation of that would be great.

as for the flowmeter signal any one have any suggestions as to where to start on this ?

thanks for any help in advance

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may have a bit more luck with some live data, this will give you more of an idea on the air flow.

Check the turbo solenoid wiring, I had a similar problem last week
Thanks for the reply, is the live data done via the planet system as well ? does the car need to be driving about or just with the engine on ?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Yes, live data is done through PP - look through the menus for parameter measurement. You can get live data with the car stationary and engine running, but it's probably best to get the car moving and see what it says when everything is under load, and when there's a driving "real time" airflow.

·
6,087 Posts
Diffential pressure sensor is not your problem it only measures dpf not boost.

As above check turbo valve and also intercooler hoses for splits etc and that doser valve is working.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diffential pressure sensor is not your problem it only measures dpf not boost.

As above check turbo valve and also intercooler hoses for splits etc and that doser valve is working.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
thanks for the reply, will try get a look at all the hose's tonight,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*** quick update guys***

Changed the Turbo solenoid Valve i think it was called and it seems to have cured the problem P0238

Cleaned the MAF sensor and replaced the air filter and seem to have cleared the P0100 problem

Thanks for all the advice guys much appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts