Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I have a code that I can't get rid of ? its p0380 permanent fault . pre/post heating relay circuit relay stuck . I have changed this relay Relay, glow plug system for your PEUGEOT 307 (3A/C) 2.0 HDi 110 (107Hp) and then tried to clear the fault and it goes in and checks the relay . I can hear it clicking open and shut . but I can't seem to clear it . can anyone give me some advice

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
The P0380 code refers to the "A" circuit supplying the plugs, so it could be plug or the wiring between the plug and the relay. If the relay is clicking, then the relay should be OK.

You might want to test the plugs, which is an absolute pig of a job on this engine

·
Registered
14,628 Posts
Could be wiring to the plugs or the plugs themselves if you have a DPF then the plugs not working could cause you issues with it clogging up if you have no DPF just ignore it

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys I was thinking maybe a faulty plug . can any shed light on this one as well . when drive I got a clicking / clunking noise coming from either the suspension or gear box . I have changed the drive shafts ' shocks' springs' drop links ' wishbones ' ball joints' arb bushes' top strut mounts and lower engine mount and the top gear box mount under the battery . it seem to happen if I am pulling away or steering at low speeds

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I done the top strut mount bearings and I changed the whole drive shafts . So i the CV joints would be new . The only thing I haven't changed is the track rods and hub bearings

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts