Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all I have just got my pp2000 to work and plugged it in and done my regen . but while I had it plugged in I thought I would see if any other code was present and I got these . can anyone point me in the right direction . its a 307 2.0 hdi 110 on a 52 plate thank for all your help

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I done that now and this is what they say . first one was p0100 the second was p0380 and the third was p1138 ?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
P0100 is Mass Air Flow Circuit - usually a short/open circuit

P0380 is Glow Plug/Heater Circuit "A" - again, usually short or open circuit

P1138 is a Fuel Regulator fault - this is what a useful website I use says about it;

For EDC15C2, as fitted to DW10 engines, this fault code may indicate a power supply interruption to the rail pressure sensor. There was a modified intermediate harness supplied, which had to be fitted with a new sensor and harness retaining clip. This was to correct a connection fault, however do not dismiss other causes of incorrect pressure readings.

Screen shots of each fault and the parameter/variables often help to pinpoint an issue

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
P1138

check the wiring to the high pressure sensor on the common rail (red connector) if you follow the wire you will see a yellow join connector, take the wires out of this and solder them at they are now but to do away with the connector and also inspect the wires because diesel from the fuel filter spills and corrodes the wires and the connector, once done tape up very well (i use plenty of duct tape)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
P1138

check the wiring to the high pressure sensor on the common rail (red connector) if you follow the wire you will see a yellow join connector, take the wires out of this and solder them at they are now but to do away with the connector and also inspect the wires because diesel from the fuel filter spills and corrodes the wires and the connector, once done tape up very well (i use plenty of duct tape)
is this the red connector if so the black sensor it plugs into is wobbly . I got a orange one at the other end

Attachments

·
5,884 Posts
The L shaped unit on rear of pump, not the third piston deactivator on top of pump

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
is this the red connector if so the black sensor it plugs into is wobbly . I got a orange one at the other end
Hard to tell on my phone but look at the metal pipes from the injectors they all go on a long bar this is the common rail the red connector should be plugged into a sensor that is screwed onto the common rail and should not be wobbly

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sort of only getting 500 miles to a tank if lucky and very sluggish I have tried to clear them and they keep coming up

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,614 Posts
Ok chances are you have the same fault as most do its vacuum thats your real issue as the vacuum controls boost EGR and various flaps in the intake system and any part faulty will affect the others as the vac being lost means nothing works properly.

Mines was similar when i got it and sure enough there were a few vacuum issues all fine now but 500 miles out a tank is about all i get it just goes faster now :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
but I got to drive like a granny to get that . if I do 45 in a 50 I will get 530 . if I do above it around the 500 or just under

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The thing is I was getting 650 to 700 . Up to 2 months ago then it drop

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sorted the p1138 fault out . You guys where right . The p0380 glow plug one Peugeot dealer said they will change the plugs for £160 . The p0100 I am going to check all the pipe work first . My next question is my temperature sensor are playing up . All internal air outside air and coolant . Can anyone show me or tell me where they are . Thanks in advance

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right I looked at the Maf and pipe work today . The Maf was covered in oil and in the pipe there's a puddle of oil ?. Is that right ?. At the moment I have cleaned it and the pre/post heating relay check it again and it's cleared and the inside temp cleaned and checked the wires on the outside one and it's fine

1 - 20 of 21 Posts