Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there 406.
Im that guy from Caldercruix witht the comms unit nightmare. Im just trying to contact yourself to find out what time suits you tommorrow? Im really desperate, and I still have to give you my contact deatails so that you know where I am.
Look forwrd to hearing from you mate.
Kind Regards Ger.:thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pms

Hello there Gibbo mate.
Sorry ,I was simply sending a message to a forum member , I was not aware that this practice falls outwith the remit of this forum as it is permitted on most other forums , how is it possible to communicate with a member or other members if your not allowed to send or post a simple messsage,Comments welcome ,hopefully this message will be allowed and not deleted by the forum Police.lol..

·
11,722 Posts
Hello there Gibbo mate.
Sorry ,I was simply sending a message to a forum member , I was not aware that this practice falls outwith the remit of this forum as it is permitted on most other forums , how is it possible to communicate with a member or other members if your not allowed to send or post a simple messsage,Comments welcome ,hopefully this message will be allowed and not deleted by the forum Police.lol..
You're not reading the information that's been given to you. Its not difficult.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.