Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone check the following for me...

For some reason the blowers in my car will only work if the engine is running, any other times they dont work

Is this normal on a 307? seems a bit backwards that you cant have them on without the engine running!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stubbo said:
Can someone check the following for me...

For some reason the blowers in my car will only work if the engine is running, any other times they dont work

Is this normal on a 307? seems a bit backwards that you cant have them on without the engine running!

Blowers?

Do you mean heater fans or big ones at the front?

D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I guess it's another of the 307's "characteristics"! I just went out to our 307 SW. The fans don't work unless the engine is running. Nor does the rear windows heater. The windows can be open & closed with the key in the first position (electrics on), and I think the wipers work as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers alloydog,

Pretty stupid setup isnt it, but thats peugeot's for ya! :D

edit: a winner? refresh my memory????

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Stubbo said:
Cheers alloydog,

Pretty stupid setup isnt it, but thats peugeot's for ya! :D

edit: a winner? refresh my memory????

Stubbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well its clear what needs to be done then....

First one to get the fans on a 307 HDI to kick in (with proof) wins an awesome mystery prize

Terms and conditions apply, prize may not actually be awesome or existant

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah yeah,

I actually got them to come on at 105/107 degrees :eek:

No proof though, so the awesome prize has escaped my grasp!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.