Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Administrator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see an few members have their cars either currently being built or built and in transit.

Dean Moore has told some it takes a month to get to Sheerness, then 2 weeks from there to dealer so they can prep it for us customer to collect.

Many have said they get the keys to their new 3008's about 3 weeks after it's build date.

Clearly, its a grey area, so would members who have their car and knew their build dates let us know when you eventually collected the car.

· Registered
544 Posts
Mine was built on the 21st March, arrived at Doncaster via Zeebrugge on the Sunday 9th April, delivered on Wednesday 12th April and had it not been damaged I would have picked it up on the Tuesday 18th April. Bear in mind that my initial pick up date was delayed because of the Easter Bank Holiday.

I actually received it on Wednesday 3rd May after it had been in the body shop for 2 weeks - the first 7 days it wasn't even touched!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.