Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the facelift projector style headlights will fit on the earlier, non-facelift models, as a direct fit (without the need to change bumper/side panels)

Cheers

·
5,830 Posts
No front panel and bonnet need to be changed, I keep thinking of getting face-lift headlights and trying to see if they can be stripped and fit lights and reflectors etc into pre-face-lift light housings

·
Registered
548 Posts
No front panel and bonnet need to be changed, I keep thinking of getting face-lift headlights and trying to see if they can be stripped and fit lights and reflectors etc into pre-face-lift light housings
Although not as good it would probably be easier to fit a set of after market projectors.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Although not as good it would probably be easier to fit a set of after market projectors.
They would probably be way better. The question here, is what would you do with the high beam, as most projectors are bi (low+high)

You could disable the high beam relay, but for the effort, it would probably be better to use the projector high beam.

I've seen someone who did this, and used the high beam reflector as a housing for a low power led H1 connected to a DRL module.

He is a example:

https://www.retrofitlab.com/blog/peugeot-307-mini-h1-bi-xenon-retrofit/

Another (you need a account to see)

Peugeot 307 retro with E55 bixenon projector

My biggest fears, are related to opening the headlight... it's not a easy task, i sugest buying some just for the task.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts