Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
Just a quickie does anyone know where i can get hold of a workshop manual with part numbers etc for a 307 110 hdi/
I have had a quick flick around eBay but i don't think the ones on there have the info i am looking for.
Any help would be good
Thanks in advance
Darren

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
I have spoken to them and they will not play on windows 7 has anyone got any other ideas? :help:
Thanks for the quick reply

G

·
Try installing windows xp mode for windows 7, its basically a virtual machine with a pre-registered copy of xp, you can install older apps to windows 7 machines that way, for once microsoft actually thought ahead!!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

I'm going to be installing my planet onto XP mode tonight so will let you know how it goes, based on my testing of xp mode in work its actually really handy, and best of all free!!

All you have to have is a processor that supports virtualization, but most of them in the past few years already do! (and even if it doesnt then software virtualization is possible, but a bit slower)

:D

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Stubbo said:
Try installing windows xp mode for windows 7, its basically a virtual machine with a pre-registered copy of xp, you can install older apps to windows 7 machines that way, for once microsoft actually thought ahead!!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

I'm going to be installing my planet onto XP mode tonight so will let you know how it goes, based on my testing of xp mode in work its actually really handy, and best of all free!!

All you have to have is a processor that supports virtualization, but most of them in the past few years already do! (and even if it doesnt then software virtualization is possible, but a bit slower)

:D
Stubbo i had windows 7 and peugeot planet did not work on xp mode had to wipe laptop clean of windows 7 and install only xp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.