Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went out with a friend to start the car up yesterday 407 SE 1.6 hdi to go to the hospital to see when the pins are coming out of my foot after my motorbike accident 12 weeks ago. No i wasn't driving :lol: as i have a lovely plastic foot protection bit that is held in place with Velcro and straps :nono: :DAny.The friend hasn't driven this one so when he told me there was a warning light on it was a surprise as it was has been OK the previous little trips without a problem , its not getting daily runs at the moment or normal use but try and get it run a good distance to warm up and loosen up. the car didn't display any problems as such as it seamed to be running OK to me but when i had a quick look at the display it looked like a "! any ideas to check as i say there was no slow down or hit of trouble in the way it was driving that i could see and tried it again this morning just starting it and rolling it back and forth with 1st and reverse will check all consumables later but but its a pain when your reliant on your bloody crutches

J

·
0 Posts
If this error was displayed, there would have been a logical text error message displayed on the display in the centre console. If the symbol reappears, go through the menu to the faults page and it will tell you what is still present which is making the light come on.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If this error was displayed, there would have been a logical text error message displayed on the display in the centre console. If the symbol reappears, go through the menu to the faults page and it will tell you what is still present which is making the light come on.
Checked the fault log on centre console nothing there ? as i say will do my best with Gammy leg to go through stuff tonight :lol::lol:it was revving and running fine while we decided not to use it and returned to the my parking area and used my friends car. it still go through its start up check ok and has a about 1500miles to the next service.

J

·
0 Posts
The fault will only be in the display so long as it is still true, i.e. if its intermittent, it will disappear from the list when its not actually at fault.... if that makes sense?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts