Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm looking for some help I have got a 2004 expert 1.9 and this morning didn't want to start. I thought it might of been the battery even tho it's only a week old. I tried jump starting and no joy. The weird thing is you put the ignition on and all the lights come on as normal and go to start her and nothing at all no noise just the battery light will go off and then back on when you stop starting if you know what I mean. I checked the battery with a multimeter and it read 12.46 which I think I should be ok, so tried to find the starter motor and for the life of me I can't see it, any help would be great thanks in advance and merry Christmas cheers adam

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
First check that the earth connections from the battery negative to the car body and engine are secure with no corrosion, also check the battery terminals are clean and tight.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Is the starter not fused like many other Peugeots? [fuse #8].
Not familiar with Experts unfortunately and my wiring diagrams for Experts in servicebox are not working for some reason so cant check if the starter is fused.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts