Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
valve

hi,yes its possible it is the thermostat,have you felt the pipes under bonnet at the bulkhead?or they cool or hot?
is the cold/hot cable operating on the heater box?

toddy

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have a similar issue with my 307 except for the dual climate control is stuck on hot air on the passanger side. Was told by Peugeot it would cost about £150 to repair. Something sticking open or shut that needed replacing, supposed to be a common fault?.

Does anyone know if (a) it is a really big job & (b) what part peugeot were refering to?

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
184 Posts
steve m said:
I have a similar issue with my 307 except for the dual climate control is stuck on hot air on the passanger side. Was told by Peugeot it would cost about £150 to repair. Something sticking open or shut that needed replacing, supposed to be a common fault?.

Does anyone know if (a) it is a really big job & (b) what part peugeot were refering to?

Thanks, Steve
If PUG said £150 then it can probably be done for a tenner or free LOL If the blower motor issue is anything to go by.

I'm not sure exactly how the dual climate control but if its only one side then sounds like as you say something sticking shut or open. I personally would probably take apart the dash, look at exactly how it works and find out which flap or valve etc isn't opening and closing as it should.

·
Registered
134 Posts
heater

steve,,better if you start your own post but there is a repair kit for your fault.
the heater flap cogs break,so the motors turn,but not the flaps.
the kit takes about an hour to fit and requires centre kick panels removed.

toddy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts