Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago i ran my van very low on diesel :eek: as i was going to the petrol station it started jumping very slightly and it has been doing it ever since.:( not mechanically minded so any ideas please.

Thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
tomo13 said:
About a week ago i ran my van very low on diesel :eek: as i was going to the petrol station it started jumping very slightly and it has been doing it ever since.:( not mechanically minded so any ideas please.

Thanks

Its possible the pump has picked up some rubbish from the bottom of the tank,its working its way through the system and should settle down again.

·
Registered
945 Posts
either clean the diesel filter or get it changed.. it will be sorted.. not sure if expert is equipped with a particle filter, if not then your the diesel treatment thing you get from Halfords and take for a long drive.. it will be sorted

good luck !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
what engine is your van fitted with? i had a 1.9TD expert years ago and it never missed a beat after several extremely low fuel bunny hopping moments, it usually needed bleeding to get is started again in the garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts