Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, new to the forum so please be patient. I have an expert van 1560cc on a 09 plate. 65k on clock. on Christmas eve, I over took a learner driver and the van gave a kind of cough then cleared and ran for about another 100 yards. then all hell broke loose, dash went like a Christmas tree and van just died. got rac out they plugged into computer but the computer would not communicate with anything. when trying to turn the van over I have dash lights but no turning except maybe once in every 10 turns of the key the van will turn and has started for a few seconds then dies again and goes back to nothing when turning key. rac said electrical problem, the van has now been with auto spark for a month but we are getting nowhere. he seems to think there is a wire broken in loom. am at my wits end with this, anyone any idea what might be wrong help please... thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi, new to the forum so please be patient. I have an expert van 1560cc on a 09 plate. 65k on clock. on Christmas eve, I over took a learner driver and the van gave a kind of cough then cleared and ran for about another 100 yards. then all hell broke loose, dash went like a Christmas tree and van just died. got rac out they plugged into computer but the computer would not communicate with anything. when trying to turn the van over I have dash lights but no turning except maybe once in every 10 turns of the key the van will turn and has started for a few seconds then dies again and goes back to nothing when turning key. rac said electrical problem, the van has now been with auto spark for a month but we are getting nowhere. he seems to think there is a wire broken in loom. am at my wits end with this, anyone any idea what might be wrong help please... thanks.
Either egr alternator most prob rockers went on engine

·
5,984 Posts
The post is 11 months old so I would expect its fixed or scrapped by now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts