Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I hope someone can help. I've got a 2002 Peugeot Expert and the internal light in the back and the cabin are always on. The light in the cabin can be switched off by manually moving the position to 'off' but there is no such position for the one in the back. I'm guessing there is a door registering as open but I don't know which one. I can't figure out where the switch / sensor is in the rear doors.

Can anyone help by telling me where the switches are or how I can figure out which door is the problem so I can try and fix it! Many thanks, Ken

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Hi there, I hope someone can help. I've got a 2002 Peugeot Expert and the internal light in the back and the cabin are always on. The light in the cabin can be switched off by manually moving the position to 'off' but there is no such position for the one in the back. I'm guessing there is a door registering as open but I don't know which one. I can't figure out where the switch / sensor is in the rear doors.

Can anyone help by telling me where the switches are or how I can figure out which door is the problem so I can try and fix it! Many thanks, Ken
i think planet would tell you on live data what door is saying its open

1 - 3 of 3 Posts