Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have 08 expert 1.6 hdi, in desperate need of a new gearbox, the code on my box is 20dp35, however I cannot find one anywhere! Does anyone know if any other codes will fit the van, peugeot won't tell me anything as usual. I keep finding 20dp75 listed as expert /dispatch 1.6 hdi gearbox but then have been told they don't fit my vehicle.

Please help...

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
The 20dp37 36 75 whatever code is meaningless to Peugeot that's why they wont tell you anything :)

Ask WHY the dp75 wont fit as it probably will but there are so many variations not all interchange

For example a 6 speed 2 litre box from a 407 will fit a 2 litre expert but the gear linkage from the expert box needs transferred to make it work that's the only real difference

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Romeo, I tried to message but I have not enough posts yet, my email is [email protected]. please get in touch if you have box available.

Reliable406, your the first person to shed any light on the gearbox interchangeability, so do you know of any boxes that will fit? The 20dp75 is apparently from a 1.6expert ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts