Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 expert drivers window will not work. i found 4 broken wires in the door loom, stripped and repaired door loom checked every fuse i can find, disconnected battery to reset and still not working. passenger side is working. is there any secret fuses?

· Registered
68 Posts
If you've found 4 broken wires there's a chance there may be more. These wires are so tightly packed in the rubber they are prone to breaking. I would recommend stripping the door card off and using a multimeter check continuity on all cables from the plug on the end of the door to the relevant plugs inside the door, giving the rubber but a nice wiggle each time to make sure. Failing that, plug it all in and use multimeter to see if power is getting to window motor when button is pressed. This will eliminate any wiring and also the switches. I think the Windows are powered together through the bsi so if passenger works then so should the drivers.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no more broken wires and ive found the problem. the broken wires must have touched, inside the drivers window switch there is 2 soldered inn tiny fuse links. took the switch circuit board to a local tv engineer and he made and soldered in a link for £5. sorted, hope this helps someone else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.