Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I inherited a genuine less than 40k mile 1.9 diesel disabled van.

It has been parked up since July this year and we have intermittent air-bag light from water in cavity between seats, we have cleared out scuttle drains and dried the sound deadening material.

having looked at ecu it is very badly corroded and component has fallen off.

Could anyone tell me if I need exact part number or if superseded/compatible numbers

mine is Autoliv 550 90 42 00

thanks

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need 1 with the same spec ie side airbags pretensioners passenger bag etc they are not all the same

Yours probably has drivers bag and pretensioners only

They are hard to find as its a common issue !!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need 1 with the same spec ie side airbags pretensioners passenger bag etc they are not all the same

Yours probably has drivers bag and pretensioners only

They are hard to find as its a common issue !!
So I read, this has one air bag and 2 seat belt pre-tensioners on belts in pillar.

could you tell me if twin front passenger seat had pre tensioner or lap belt?
would really help in finding the compatible ecu

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks anyway, I wondered if a different ecu and bypass resistor for middle belt that isn't there-would be alternative.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have spent half a day in mud, oil and detritus at a scrap yard looking at Eurovan derived models eg expert,scudo,synergie,dispatch,806 and C8.

I found a synergie with correct module, unfortunately it was stored with windows open-so corroded out and knackered.:mad:

I can find one corroded one on ebay and one abroad for silly money.

Could anyone with similar age expert with single front passenger seat and only drivers airbag photograph their airbag ecu so I can see if there is superceded number.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bought a new ecu for £275 and coded it, week later I have a pristine 2013 module for £10 as well.

New ecu needed lexia peugeot planet to Unlock and code it-snapon solus pro can't adapt it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts