Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!

I have a Peugeot Expert 2003 2.0HDI RHZ 110hp. One morning some days ago the car didnt want to start.

First thing i did was to diagnose it with peugeot planet but the ecu does not respond. All the modules(extra heater, bsi and alarm gives the fault code that the engine ecu does not respond). The light(EML) dont is on in the instrument cluster.

I have changed ecu, alarmbox, keys, double-relay but nothing helps =/
When i turn the ignition on, its quiet in the engine bay, no clicks or sound from relay etc.....

Seems like ecu dont get power, is there someway to test this?

What does the pro:s in here think??

Regards

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hello!!

I have a Peugeot Expert 2003 2.0HDI RHZ 110hp. One morning some days ago the car didnt want to start.

First thing i did was to diagnose it with peugeot planet but the ecu does not respond. All the modules(extra heater, bsi and alarm gives the fault code that the engine ecu does not respond). The light(EML) dont is on in the instrument cluster.

I have changed ecu, alarmbox, keys, double-relay but nothing helps =/
When i turn the ignition on, its quiet in the engine bay, no clicks or sound from relay etc.....

Seems like ecu dont get power, is there someway to test this?

What does the pro:s in here think??

Regards
I'm pretty sure you have to swap with a like for like BSI,ECU etc? i'm not sure if siemens did a 110 fuel system but you need similar ecu to control injectors? if its a 2.0 hdi it will be most likely bosch and you definately need to have the correct ECU to correspond with fuel system.

Was the donor system checked as a working kit, is there a guarantee..ect?

if you have the 2 door plip did you swap over the old transponder chips? or does your have a flip key?

·
Registered
441 Posts
I definitely need my glasses full time, oh well sat outside cinema waiting for my kid killed some time answering a post 4 yrs old. Going to sell this tablet, any takers?

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I have a problem with my crackometer and it sounds the same as this ancient post about a sprickometer so if i post here then the good people of the forum will start replying and helping the OP and this will help me NOT :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
ecu

I have test ground 7 and 10 on double relay and pump start and connection with lexia.
I have test with another ecu and test immo off on 5p08 eeprom but not start.
I think is broked wired loom so i must search more :) i come back and tell :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
same here, my van wont start

My van wouldn't start a few days ago, RAC sprayed easy start and it sprang into life.
when driving it then cut out momentarily as if the ignition had been switched off.

Next time I tried to start it - it wouldn't. easy start doesn't work now.

The temperature gauge swings full scale three time when the ignition is turned on. (it doesn't do this normally)
The basic code reader I borrowed cannot connect to the ECU.
I tried another key.
The immobilizer light goes out.

Any ideas gratefully received.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
This thread now has 3 different people with 3 different problems on it you are simply going to get conflicting answers as some will read the first post then reply some will read the last post then reply start your OWN thread !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts