Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I’ve had a good search but couldn’t find any info on how to change the rockers after the cambelt slipped.

I have a 2013 2.0 (130 bhp) expert, I fitted a new cambelt kit and turned over by hand absolutely fine but wouldn’t fire and didn’t sound quite right (I knew I’d be lucky if I got away without any damage) so I’ve set about changing the rockers but can’t find any info on how to do this, I’ve managed to remove the inlet manifold (from the front at least as I couldn’t get all the pipes of the back) and remove the rocker cover but this is where my skills run out so does anyone have any pointers at where to go now? Obviously I have to remove the camshafts but im out of my depth now and I’m looking for some pointers on what to do next! Thanks in advance, David.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The 2.0 Engine is quite common in other models (for example the Partner), maybe some posts in other sections of the forum or a surf on the Berlingo Forum would shed some light?

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need to remove the FULL rocker cover and the injectors then remove the alloy top section of the head this gets you to the cams you need to remove the cams to replace any broken rockers its a long and time consuming job i prefer to remove the engine to do it simply because its hard to reach in the van

Its not the same 2 litre as berlingo its the same as the 407 508 engines RHK RHR RHH engine codes

·
Registered
312 Posts
If you didn’t know you had to take the rocker cover off or indeed how to remove it I’d leave well alone, just saying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts